Httpool is part of the IMS group, a subsidiary of Sony Pictures Television Networks. Representing Spotify, Facebook, SnapChat, Linkedin, Twitter, WeTransfer, Warner Music and other global and local publishers, Httpool helps publishers maximize their advertising revenue through proprietary technology, broadest range of ad products and revenue sources as well as active ad network representation.
We are now looking for an outstanding Client Partner, located in Helsinki, who will be responsible for developing and establishing new collaborative business relationships in Finland. You are reporting to Regional Baltics Director and will be part of a dynamic global team that works across all strategic ad product initiatives. If you’re a highly qualified expert and passionate about digital marketing and have a proven track record in managing and leading sales activities, we invite you to talk to us about the Client Partner role at Httpool.
- Develop and manage the strategic relationships with key agencies and advertisers, helping unlock completely new client relationships
- Consult key advertisers and agencies on how to leverage our products with the objective of growing their business or delivering business and marketing objectives
- Educate advertisers and agencies through onsite presentations and one-on-one training
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Track revenue performance across the business portfolio, determine and action corrective measures where needed
- Ownership over the commercial success, full accountability and strategic steering of short-term and long-term KPIs
- Build account plans to help accurately forecast and define sales strategies
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- Minimum 5 years direct sales experience in digital media with strong foundation in technology, or in technology sales with strong foundation in digital media
- Expertise in online advertising, analytics and social media
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Outstanding knowledge of trends, markets and opportunities
- Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally in fluent English and Finnish
- Detail-oriented, structured and able to successfully manage and execute multiple cross-functional projects
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- The opportunity to work with fun, professional and energetic colleagues in a high growth company
- Constant challenges and opportunities for continuous learning and growth, both personally and professionally
- Exciting opportunity within international digital channels
- Flexible company culture where results are rewarded with the freedom to create your own way of working
- The best possible cloud-based tools for your daily work
Operaria Oy, a headhunting & recruitment company in Helsinki, is taking care of the recruitment process. Your application should include a brief presentation of yourself and why you see yourself as the suitable candidate for this position. Please upload your application with salary request and your CV in English via the link below. Deadline for your application is November 24th 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Operaria's consultant Markus Fabricius, email@example.com or +358 400 603327.