Full-Stack Developer - InlineMarket - Helsinki
Cloud, Data and Analytics with people standing in front!
InlineMarket provides Cloud Consulting and Data-Driven Solutions. With the help of our very strong team in collecting data, creating business insights and making data actionable, we help companies to be more successful by using Cloud, Data & Analytics.
Our mission is to increase our customers’ data-driven businesses with a strong focus on technology.
We are looking for a new team member to strengthen our Dev Ops team working on a global scale big data project. The service objective is to produce holistic consumer insights for our clients. If this sounds like an interesting challenge, and you wish to join our growing multicultural team, please apply for our position as:
Your responsibilities as part of our DevOps team will include technical implementation, data provisioning, optimizing and maintaining the data integration pipeline as well as related surveying tools, services, and data deliverables to stakeholders.
What we offer
- Great insights into consumer data analysis and opportunity to develop enterprise-grade applications
- Extraordinary opportunity to work on a global scale big data project
- Company support for professional development and continuous learning
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong technical background e.g. Software development, ICT studies or similar
- Experience in web development, frontend, scripting or similar
- Excited to contribute broadly to cloud-based solutions, not afraid to take new challenges and learnings
- Keen to take the initiative, meticulous with details and can-do attitudes are a must
- Excellent team player, good communication skills both with technical and business audience
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Nice to have experience with data integrations, i.e. ETL, REST API etc.
Location: Helsinki / Espoo
Employment type: Permanent
Starting date: Immediately
Operaria Oy assists us in the application process. Save your application and CV with your salary request. For inquiries, please contact Mikael Rinne, Operaria Oy (email@example.com)