WELCOME TO TRÄ®
We at TRÄ® believe that everyone has the right to live in a healthy and safe environment. We want to change the way people design, build, buy and maintain houses. We create sustainable, healthy buildings and environments that last for generations. Our vision is that everyone could be part of TRÄ® life – with services and experiences that reach all areas of good living and being. Today at TRÄ® family our services cover sustainable restauration, renovation and maintenance, real estate, building construction as well as intelligent digital services for living. Our businesses are growing profitably and rapidly with a team of true dedicated experts, sharing the cause of better living.
Welcome to HEAL
At HEAL, we co-create how buildings are designed, built and maintained, to enable healthy and sustainable living for all. Co-created by Stora Enso and Trä Group, HEAL is an open business platform with the aim to shape a future of healthy affordable living. Together with partners, our purpose is to co-create how buildings are designed, built and maintained, to enable healthy and sustainable living for all.
We are now looking for a FULL STACK DEVELOPER to Trä Digital & HEAL
As our Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for front and back-end coding, with strong understanding of a range of languages and databases. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product, you design user interactions, developing servers and databases for functionality, as well as designing overall architecture of applications. You collaborate with the rest of the digital team to design and launch new features, maintaining code integrity and converting designs to visual elements. You are a holistic developer, wanting to stay on top of latest developments in web applications and programming languages. You actively collaborate with team and with partners to ensure smooth collaboration and delivery.
You have extensive knowledge of all stages of software development and experience in front-and back-end codingfrom an agile environment. If you have insight in construction business or understanding of the construction value chain, this will be an advantage, but not a necessity.You have strong social and interaction skills, and a collaborative working style and will to build excellent team spirit.
To ensure success in the role, you have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture and share our passion for building a better living environment. You want to further build, together with us, Trä Digital and HEAL into industry trailblazers, known for novel solutions for the most wicked problems of the industry, and creating something totally new that transforms how we build and live.
Apply by August 31!
More about TRÄ® & HEAL
Our shared passion is changing how we live; in a team of dedicated experts, we co-create solutions for healthier and more sustainable living for all. We believe that digitality strongly supports healthy living, with capacity to change how we design, build and maintain our living environments. Exploring the whole chain all the way from the architects pen to the final outcome, and developing solutions for better building and living is at the heart of Trä Digital and HEAL.
Trä Digital's and HEAL’s product development is wide-ranging, and technology seeks to solve the problems of traditional construction by improving the quality and ultimately the well-being of people - whether it is optimization or automation of production processes, collecting IoT sensor data or scalability of the cloud platform.
We are still at the beginning of our path, which gives a lot of opportunities. However, we are backed by strong finances, experienced team and big partners who guide the business, providing freedom to implement things without the traditional burden on the technical side.
Would our community be for you?
- Courage and open-mindedness are needed - especially in the building industry! We don’t want to do things as before if they can be done better, and we are not afraid to question things. By running agile prototypes, we can show how things work and gather data to support or against the claims.
- We wish to have a deeper understanding of one or more of our technologies so that we can also find enough deep knowledge in each individual's own area and also have the opportunity to train more professionals around. Such expertise can be, for example, software development, cloud engineering or architecture, infrastructure engineer, service designer - or a combination of these.
- For us, DevOps is important as a thought model. We feel that we are doing things together, and instead of throwing balls between teams – we want to make durable and high-quality things together. Agile methods are generally the basics of product development, but instead of focusing on processes, our spotlight is on the outcome.
- With big boots, we also have big ears to listen to our employees and our customers. Learning is important to us, and we provide space for personal growth and leisure. People's well-being begins naturally from our own staff, which we are devoted to. Everyone's wellbeing is made up of different things and we want to hear how we can get you to enjoy yourself with us.
- We feel that we are doing things together, and instead of throwing balls between teams – we want to make durable and high-quality things together. Agile methods are generally the basics of product development, but instead of focusing on processes, our spotlight is on the outcome.
- If analytics, Big Data, and the different degrees of machine learning are close to your heart, but you would like the outcome to be something more than flooding targeted mobile ads to people, this could be your chance! For us, this means things as better-functioning buildings with healthy indoor air where the material choices, durability, and usage are on a sustainable basis.
- Our office is located in the beautiful landscape of Kanavaranta in Helsinki. Our projects are located all over the world, just like our customers. Our business is also expanding all the time to cover a growing part of the digitalization of the building industry. We are still small, but our boots are big, and our direction is true. We feel that our values and visions are meaningful.
#weloveträ #trälife #healthyliving #heallab #devops #construction #prototyping